Monday, September 19, 2005

E-Harmony Update

I still haven't heard from Tim, the 33-year-old middle school teacher in Rochester. We are stuck at "stage 3." I'm not sure how long I should let it go before I put him on hold or close the match altogether because he's stopped communicating. I guess I should give it a little more time -- he could be in the middle of a family emergency or something.

I have two others that I have heard from, though: Dan is also 33 and also a teacher, from Binghamton (and wearing a Yankees hat in his picture); and Jeff, 37 and in sales from Syracuse. They've answered my five close-ended questions and I've answered theirs. They are both in the "reading your answers" stage.

So today, I'm feeling a little more upbeat about this. At least better than I felt this morning.

PS....as I was writing this, Jeff already read my answers and we have now exchanged "must have and can't stand" lists. And I sent him three open-ended questions. He and Tim are neck-and-neck at the same stage -- we'll see who answers first.

1 comment:

ellie said...

I'll keep updating this. Don't give up -- it sounds like you have a lot to offer someone. I won't give you any more cliche lines that my friends have given me (and I hate -- the lines, not my friends).