Tuesday, November 29, 2005

J, of Baltimore fame, Part 2

Ellie wrote:
Hey, How was your Thanksgiving? I had my parents' anniversary party on the 19th --and it was a huge success (would you expect anything less with me planning it?) And the Cal picture went over big, as well. My father's exact words after I made the presentation: "that's going in the living room." I've attached a couple pics (me, my brother & dad; and me reading the inscription). Hope all is well....I'll let you know the next time I'm driving through. Talk to you soon, Ellie

J:
Very cool...I am so glad it was a big hit. Sorry about the screw up last time you were in town...next time, I owe you!

Ellie:
Not a problem. And by the way, I send you a picture of me looking stunning in a dress that showcases my best asset and you say nothing?! So hurt...


J:
Why do you think I was eagerly mentioning your next visit to Baltimore!!!!

Ellie:
Aahh...I will actually be driving through right before Christmas, probably on the 22nd. But you'll probably be in NJ, right?

J:
Not until the 23rd...yippee!

Ellie:
Cool! Schedule me in...I'll let you know what time I should be through, but I'm guessing mid-day, early afternoon.

J:
Good, bring the dress.

Ellie:
Sweetheart, we won't need the dress!

J:
Outstanding answer!

No comments: