Friday, February 03, 2006

TGIF!!

AND I'm taking a half day! Of course, I'm bringing work home with me -- I'm not sure how that doesn't cancel each other out, but it doesn't.

So I'm thinking the treadmill might have been making things worse with my knee. I worked out on the elliptical last night for almost an hour, and even though there is still a twinge, my knee feels at least 50% better today (and no creepy doctor dreams last night). So no treadmill tonight -- just elliptical -- but I think I can do other stuff too.

Chris is coming down for lunch today on his way to reserve duty : ) I'll just leave it at that.

No big plans for the weekend. I'm taking my "little" to see Hoodwinked tomorrow, and then usual Saturday errands -- groceries, bank, shopping, etc. And then Super Sunday -- here's hoping the Bus can close his career with a Lombardi trophy.

No comments: