Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Two Days to Go

It's hard to not think I'm pregnant, and hard to not be sensitive to every little thing that feels different. I've been really tired (but I had a busy weekend last week -- in Syracuse for two benefit meetings, my mom's uncle was not doing well, and I spent the night at my niece's with very active little boys).

I went to bed at 8:15 on Sunday and 8:30 on Monday. And both mornings, woke up feeling like I barely got enough sleep. My stomach has been, on and off, queasy after I eat. And this morning I woke up with a back-ache. And I still have it -- it's more than sleeping on it wrong.

My temps have been really good -- 98.2-98.4 consistently over the past week. And Dr. Wong felt my pulse and looked at my tongue (who knows?) yesterday at acupuncture, and said it looked very good. She thinks I am, fingers crossed.

I'm taking the day off on Friday, mostly because I have a lot to do for the benefit. I'm meeting the Herr Food rep tomorrow at Wegmans to pick up 800 individual bags of chips and pretzels. I've got signs to make, items still coming in for the raffle baskets, laundry to do. And, oh yea, I have to run up to the hospital to get my blood work done.

Saturday is the benefit. I'm excited about it -- I love events. And I'm sure there will be a ton of people there I know, but haven't seen in years and years. So I guess, the good thing is, if I'm not pregnant, I get to drink beer at the benefit, and I get to keep busy and not lay on my couch and feel sorry for myself. I can do that on Sunday, I guess.

No comments: