Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Thank God it's Not Really Monday

It was so hard to get out of bed this morning. Too hard.

I mean really...after almost two weeks of sleeping, not until noon like my niece, but past 8 am each day made it especially difficult when the alarm went off at 6:20 this morning. Having no motivation to come into work didn't make it any easier.

I managed to get through the morning by catching up with people at work and re-doing my "to do" list, helping me adjust back to the rat race. I've gotten a few things done and set myself up to work on two really big projects tomorrow. And now, it's almost time for an end-of-day meeting. I honestly didn't think that I would make it through the day.

Bubbles has a job interview tomorrow -- good luck!

I promise my life will get more interesting and I'll stop bitching soon -- I just need to be crabby for one more day.

On the bright side, tomorrow is hump day, (to quote Brother Wease) "and later, we will."

No comments: