Friday, December 16, 2005

Year in Review

Got this idea from my niece, who also has a blog. Take the first line, from the first post each month:

April 2005
Search for what? Love? Happines? Peace of mind? The perfect man? The perfect job?

June 2005
One year ago today, I left Baltimore, Charm City, Bawlmer for "10 square miles surrounded by reality" -- Ithaca, NY.

July 2005
I don't know if I'm doing this internet dating thing right.

August 2005
So, I've given up on my month's experiment on Yahoo personals.

September 2005
I love her. She's my mother...

October 2005
It's beyond liking B now.

November 2005
I e-mailed my friend JRK yesterday, about dating -- or lack of ...

December 2005
The PR Goddess could be making a comeback.


Hmmm....hers seemed so much more fun and cohesive. I'm going to take December's first line as a good omen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea !