Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Nap Time

I'm beyond exhausted. I just want to lay my head on my desk and close my eyes. Between Thursday and last night, I worked 24 hours at my "real" job and 24 at my seasonal job at the mall. I think I could sell personal care products in my sleep. I'm surprised I didn't ask Casey if she wanted to get a box "for just a dollar more" for her treats this morning when I left for work.

I'm so glad I'm done until after Christmas. I just have to make it two more days at work, then I'm off to Virginia towards the end of the week. I can't wait to take a nap, with both dogs on my lap, in front of the fire. And it's going to be in the 50s this weekend. Who needs snow at Christmas? Not me.

No word on the job front. Though it seems a little premature to be thinking that I would get a phone call. They said they had another interview on Friday -- and hopefully the awful weather we had here Friday morning didn't delay it any.

No comments: