Thursday, August 04, 2005

The season's over -- for now

So, I've given up on my month's experiment on Yahoo personals. I wish I could say that the disturbing news of two regional women being killed by people they met on-line was the main reason. It's a good justification -- and if there's something I love, it's to jusitfy things. But the real reason is that I just didn't have good luck.

On to the next thing -- there is cute guy at work, and there has been some definite flirting. Does it matter that he is so unlike anyone I've ever dated or been attracted to? He knows nothing about sports. He's a computer geek (though I use that as a term, not that I think he's a geek) and an aspiring rock star. I think it does matter -- and I think it's a good thing. Because, let's face it, I haven't had much luck with the other type of guy. Stay tuned....

No comments: