Monday, August 15, 2005

High school, all over again

So how do I know if the flirting is going anywhere? Or if its just adult flirting -- innocent and not really real? Sometimes, I think I can read him so well -- the inuedos, the flirting, the winking, etc. But then I think, I've given him openings, I've expressed enough of an interest for him to invite me to drinks (even said, "we need to get a drink before I go on vacation") and nothing yet. I've made it known that I'm a "bad girl." He's commented on that -- he loves that I come off at work like I'm so sweet and innocent, and yet he can see that I'm really bad.

I don't want to be too aggressive -- I guess my week away will give him pause to miss me -- or forget about whatever little attraction he had to me.

B, you gotta make a move, man!

No comments: