Thursday, August 18, 2005

The high points of my day:

* sitting on a piano bench, being sung to by a very cute boy
* having said very cute boy make me a CD so I can listen to his amazing voice for 7 hours in the car tomorrow (will probably switch to radio at some point -- but at 5:30am, it'll be sweet)
* getting a phone call from a Baltimore friend
* it's almost 5pm

The low points of my day:
* a client wanting a 5.5 by 8.5 catalog enlarged to 8.5 x 11 -- even though it's 32 pages long and needs to be printed by 9/2
* said client not understanding design principles
* receiving five phone calls in the space of five minutes when I normally don't get five phone calls in the space of one day
* all said phone calls were an emergency or a crisis
* not finishing everything on my list
* not caring that I didn't finish everything on my list (which means that I will probably finish them while on vacation....which starts in six minutes -- fuck it, I'm leaving now)

No comments: