Wednesday, April 29, 2009

E's Back

I heard from E over the weekend, actually had a text waiting from me when I got out of foster care class.

"how's my sexy bitch?"

"I'm good...missing you."

"me too"

And then because it was the NFL Draft Day, I didn't hear from him again.

This morning, I came back from a meeting to "hey u"

"Hi baby."

"When do I get to watch you [do something] to my [adjective, adjective, adjective] [part of my anatomy]?" Ya'll can figure out what he was saying.

Tempting as it sounded (and it did), I can't do anything for another 10 days or so. And he doesn't know that I'm trying to get pregnant, that I'm on "vaginal rest" for two weeks, not to mention the bruises all over my stomach and ass from my new set of shots.

How to answer? I tried to call Bubbles at work, but it went right to voice mail. I can do this on my own.

"Hmmmm...nice visual, want to soon. I can't next week, week after?"

It's good for him for me to not be immediately available, right? Right or not, that's the way it has to be. I'll call the whole fucking nine months without if the doctor tells me to, if it means sustaining a pregnancy.

No comments: