Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday, Monday

Even though I worked last week, I feel like I'm just coming back from vacation. Everything in my world is as it should be now. I'm back home, I'm back to the gym, and at my desk by 7:30 this morning.

I'm doing interviews this week -- phone interviews for the other position in my office, and in-person interviews with the final candidates for the Director of Admission. And my boss told me last week that I made the semi-finalist cut -- in a pool of very strong candidates -- for the media relations position I had applied for.

I think I mentioned that I joined the new gym in town last week. It's amazing. I worked out over the weekend, and then went into the campus gym this morning and worked out with my trainer. We did weights this morning, so when I go in this after work, I'll just do cardio. I'm going to do a couple two-a-days this week, just to push myself and to get back in the saddle after my lazy week last week. And to get ready for Baltimore -- less than two weeks away. Oh my god, when did that happen?! May is next week!

No comments: