Friday, April 14, 2006

The Big 4-0

I'm feeling better about the Easter situation this morning. I had a good night's sleep, was pleasantly surprised to find an episode of "The A-Team" on TV Land in the middle of the night when I woke up with my usual bout of insomnia, am having lunch with my former co-worker and have a light meeting schedule today.

I'm meeting my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew tomorrow at the Science Center, and then my niece with stay with me for the night. Not sure how we'll spend the rest of the day -- walking around the Commons, maybe a movie, dinner out and then an early night since we have to make 8:30 mass on Sunday morning. And now that Lent is officially over, I enjoyed a mini peanut butter filled rabbit this morning. Yum!

TGIF! I hit 40 pounds this morning, actually 40.8! A new middle number is literally ounces away -- I can't convert ounces to tenths (which is how my scale measures) but three-tenths of pound...whatever that is in ounces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on losing the weight! Keep up the great work!