Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Woodrow's Interview

Woodrow got interviewed by one of his blogger friends. In return, he gave some of his readers interview questions. And so here, his questions and my answers...


1. Describe the one that got away in five sentences or less.
He took me out of my comfort zone and made me realize I'm stronger and more confident than I thought. We could complete each other's sentences and were best friends. We had an undeniable physical attraction. He challenged me, and then babied me when I really needed to just be hugged.

2. What's your favorite springtime drink?
Margarita, on the rocks, with salt

3. What's one quality that you can't live without in a man?
Humor. I want dry, sarcastic, witty, goofy -- all in the same man. I want Scott Van Pelt humor. He's got to make me laugh, especially when I want to cry.

4. Oklahoma or Syracuse? ;)
That's a loaded question baby. Go 'Cuse!

5. Who are your world series picks for this year?
Yankees over Cubs, 6 games

1 comment:

Woodrow said...

Have you SEEN Blake Griffin play yet? It should be a good game.

Thanks for playing.