Thursday, March 26, 2009

From the "it could only happen to me" file...

....or I really just need to believe in myself more, and forget the assholes who don't think I'm worth it.

How to tell this story? I started emailing with E just after Christmas. It was sporadic, innocent, almost professional. He works at the World Wide Leader, and without sounding like a groupie, I'm a fan. He seemed somewhat interested so I pushed an email in mid-February to bordering on off-color. And he took the bait.

From that point on, we've been texting and chatting, sending the occasional naughty picture, and planning on meeting somewhere between here and Connecticut.

At first I freaked out that it wasn't really him. Maybe it was his intern using his email address. So I made him call me, so I could hear his voice. It was him.

As I've mentioned, he's a few rungs up the danger ladder from Chris. He's kinky and sexy, and pushed me out of my comfort zone in defining what I want from a man. And I was totally digging it.

Well, Monday was the day. I emailed Hope on Sunday and said, yes in fact I will be taking a sick day tomorrow. Please let our office assistant know. And I was on the road to Pittsfield, Massachusetts, by 6:30am.

I was a nervous wreck. Felt like I was going to puke most of the way there. When I finally got to the hotel, I took a shower and opened the bottle of wine that Bubbles encouraged me to bring. (Thanks girl!)

Sipping the wine, looking at the Adirondacks in the distance, and talking to Bubbles and Jill to keep me calm, to empower me, until the text came that read "im here"

Bubbles' parting words of wisdom...."You fucked a Yankee, this is just some guy on the radio." That's right, I am worthy.

And Jill...."Remember nothing is sexier than confidence."

Six weeks of texts and conversations telling me I'm sexy, gorgeous, that he wants to own me, that he wants to make me feel good. I just had to believe it, had to believe that not only did he think it was true, but that I knew it was true.

I heard the knock on the door, looked through the peephole (one last reassurance that it was him, and not an intern), and opened the door.

He didn't disappoint. As he told me he would....he didn't say hello, he didn't give me the chance to say hello. His hand was on the back of my neck, pulling me into him, his mouth on mine, and the door closed.

If you're interested in the full version, let me know, and I'll point you to my really dirty blog, but let's just say. The itch was scratched. I got exactly what I needed. He was amazing. He was funny. He thought I was a goddess.

And now....it's time to start making a baby. I should start my cycle in the next week or two.

1 comment:

Woodrow said...

Yikes! I take a couple weeks vacation from this virtual world and I miss all kinds of shit. I want to read the other blog. And you should tell that story about the Yankee.