Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Missing Fire

I went to the acupuncturist yesterday and she is concerned about my temperature. (Again with the no fire in my womb)

It's too low -- it needs to be high for this phase of my cycle in order to have good implantation. During the October attempt, my basal body temperature was consistently above 98 degrees, but only for seven days. It needs stay that high during the entire luteal phase for implantation to occur. Sometimes I wonder if too much knowledge is only going to make me obsess, worry, etc more than I would normally.

But I kept my heat up over 70 in my bedroom last night instead of turning it down when I went to sleep, put an extra blanket on the bed. My temp was higher this morning (up to 98.0 from 97.7 yesterday).

I'm going out at lunch to see if I can find an electric blanket or bed warmer, am wearing cuddleduds under my jeans. I had hot oatmeal for breakfast and hot cocoa with dinner last night

It's like disappointment already, even though it doesn't mean that it didn't work.

No comments: