Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Inspirational Thought of the Day

I've made my share of mistakes, I've committed my share of sins. But I am still spiritual, still believe deeply in God. And especially over the past two years, I've found strength in praying and most recently in going back to church.

Last week, I was running errands downtown and stopped into church. As I was there, I was note really praying for guidance about J, more that I needed him in my life, that I knew it was wrong, but I'm not ready to let go of him, that he's all I've got.

At that EXACT moment, my cell phone vibrated, signaling a text. I opened it up to see a text from E. "In LA, thinking about you." I guess that was God's way of answering my statement. I guess He showed me.

~~~~~~

My sister-in-law sent this to me as an email and it really effected me.

I know I can't see the big picture of why I'm supposed to struggle with infertility or while I'm single or why anything is the way it is in my life. But I have to believe that there is a greater plan.

"We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot."













No comments: