Friday, June 20, 2008

Surgery was a Success

I had my surgery last week and was pleasantly surprised at how little pain I was in. I had no abdominal pain, only shoulder and chest. Weird, I know, right? They told me to expect it, that they filled my belly with gas so they had room to move the instruments around and when the gas dissipates, it would move up my body and lodge in my shoulders. And that's what happened.

And the surgery was a success -- there was some endometriosis on my right tube and they were able to get all of it. I got my stitches out last week and the best news -- my Mickey Mouse tattoo survived with being cut. :)

It's all systems go with my next cycle. And mind over matter, I know this time it will work. I've done everything possible for it to take.

Here we go again.

No comments: