Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome home, Roxie Carmichael!

I can't believe its been since October 2006 since I've last written on this blog. I've missed this place. I moved away and started over twice, never really feeling at home. I was too boxed in, too stifled. I tried too hard to stay within the very confining names that I had chosen. And in that time, I went through life-changing experiences (for the better) and finally began to accept my life -- my single life -- for what it is. And am beginning to make decisions based on that.

And so here I am -- a single girl, still in search, but in search of different things than I was years ago, even months ago. I'm content and ready to move on.

The single part of me with stay the same, but I won't be alone for long. This is a new journey, one that won't be just about me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi La-How funny that I just decided to log into your page because I was just thinking of you while sitting my my office and you just wrote last night. You sound very peaceful. I'm so glad. There has been many changes here as well. And hopefully an even bigger one in the next couple weeks. Maybe we can talk soon. JPB