Monday, October 09, 2006

Bad Ellie

I know, I know. I'm sorry.

I've been super busy at work, working on another writing project (some of you know what that is), and really just out of it.

So, here's a quick recap of the past month...
  • the new web site launched, now we're in for another rough road of finishing all the "little" things -- but for now, let the celebrations begin
  • we finally hired someone! she starts September 25th
  • visit with a high school friend
  • blind date -- swing and a miss
  • my best friend at work got a job at Cornell :(
  • Leadership Tompkins -- I'm going to be the most "leadered" person in the world
  • Syracuse for my dad's heart catherization -- all is well
  • I know how to throw one hell of an informal get-together at work -- the theme is Recess....jump ropes, chalk, frisbee, lemon heads, pixie sticks and The Patridge Family on the boom box
  • Heather starts -- let the training begin
  • drinks at Fountain Place with the President
  • wedding, wine and three's company ;)
  • sick, sick, sick -- only three days this time! whoo-hoo!
  • and coming to a college near you...the CEO of the Walt Disney Company -- and I'm responsible for his speech to campus (I've already been dared to show him my Mickey Mouse tattoo)
I promise to be better....I know, I said that last month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally (*blush*) started reading your blog again, and found your sad face about me leaving. I miss you!

J