Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Back

Sorry to worry some of my loyal readers. I've needed to do things differently this time. I'm superstitious -- I'm a baseball girl, what can I say. But I have been thinking about starting up again. Mostly when I'm listening to my relaxation and imagery CD's -- the exact time that my mind should be totally blank is usually when I have all sorts of thoughts of things I need to do and wish I had a pad and pen to write it all down.

Clownface sent me a very sweet note this morning, wondering if all was okay. It was the nudge I needed. Just as blogging two or three times a week had become a comfortable habit, so too did not blogging.

I will start where I left off -- anyone up for revisiting Christmas? -- and by the time I catch up, hopefully it will be time for an announcement.

I may not write too much about the visits to the Fertility Guru, but I do have lots to fill you all in, particularly a nice run-in with someone I went to school with, 4th through 12th grades, more on J of Baltimore (lots to update there), and the usual bitching about my family.

So happy Tuesday....we'll start with the week of Christmas tonight or tomorrow.

Until then....go Steelers!

No comments: